Call For Papers
The conference organizer cordially invites academics, practitioners, researchers, policy makers and students to present their papers in our virtual AiCoBM 2021. We also welcome and strongly encourage postgraduates to present their research proposals/literature review/findings/issues in this conference with a very special registration fee.
The conference theme is ‘Advancing Business Knowledge Towards a Sustainable Future: Harmonizing Academic & Applied Practices’. The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference tracks:
Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management and other related business studies
Finance, Accounting, and Economics
Islamic Finance and Islamic Banking
Quality, Operations, Technology and Green Management
Marketing, Consumer Behavior and Entrepreneurship
Papers should be submitted via ConfBay System and will be double-blind peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Submitted papers will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Unlisted disciplines but related to the themes are also considered for acceptance.
For more information about the conference, please contact conference secretariat:
- Phone: +603-5544 4769 / +603-5544 8037
- Email: email@example.com
Steps for papers to be published:
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding.
- The paper will be further recommended to be published by a suitable journal indexed by ISI-indexed journals, SCOPUS, ERA or Malaysian Citation Centre (MCC) .
- The author will be informed on the paper status by the conference committee.
- Authors shall pay additional amount as for required and liaise directly with the respective journal.